Lodge on the Lake Competition (North Elevation) Nino Bellantonio/Janet Thomson - AIL Studio

Architect Registration

Architects are regulated by statute in each State and Territory of Australia. To use the title ‘Architect’ a person must be registered in the State or Territory in which they intend to practice. Architects on a State or Territory register have completed an accredited qualification in architecture or equivalent, undertaken a period of practical experience and passed the AACA Architectural Practice Examination.

[Note: Each State and Territory architect registration Board publishes its register of Architects. Not all members of the AIA (Australian Institute of Architects) are able to use the title ‘Architect’.]