Lodge on the Lake Competition (North Elevation) Nino Bellantonio/Janet Thomson - AIL Studio
Mutual recognition agreements are in place between Australian and New Zealand registration authorities, for recognition of architecture qualifications and registration.
Under Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory legislation and New Zealand legislation, designed to facilitate free trade in services, people who are registered as an Architect in any Australian jurisdiction, or in New Zealand, may apply for registration within Australia and New Zealand under these mutual recognition provisions.
Contact the Board in the State or Territory in which second or subsequent registration is sought to determine application procedures and applicable fees.
- New South Wales Architects Registration Board
- Architects Registration Board of Victoria
- Board of Architects of Queensland
- The Architectural Practice Board of South Australia
- Architects Board of Western Australia
- Australian Capital Territory Architects Board
- Board of Architects of Tasmania
- Northern Territory Architects Board