Lodge on the Lake Competition (North Elevation) Nino Bellantonio/Janet Thomson - AIL Studio
Use of the title Architect
Only people whose names appear on a State and Territory architect registration Board register can use the title ‘Architect’ in that jurisdiction. Therefore, it is illegal for people to use the title ‘Architect’ or offer architectural services if they are not on a register of architects in the State or Territory in which they are practicing.
Architect registration Boards regularly prosecute people who pretend to be an architect.
- New South Wales Architects Registration Board
- Architects Registration Board of Victoria
- Board of Architects of Queensland
- The Architectural Practice Board of South Australia
- Architects Board of Western Australia
- Australian Capital Territory Architects Board
- Board of Architects of Tasmania
- Northern Territory Architects Board